Tutoring Programs for Public and Private Schools
For more than 20 years, Brienza’s Educare has designed and implemented small group tutoring programs during school hours and after school. These programs have been delivered in both public and private school settings.
Funded through a variety of channels, including Title I, IIA, III funds as well as state, district and local monies, Brienza’s programs include proven instruction in reading, writing, mathematics, study skills, and standardized test preparation.
Key Elements of Our Extended Learning Programs
The design of our programs vary depending on the state or district specifications and implementation requirements:
- Small Class Size
- Curriculum choices which will meet the needs of all students including ELL and special education students.
- Pre and post testing
- Student learning plans to drive instruction
- Training and ongoing professional development for teachers working in our programs
- On site supervision of the program by Brienza’s Academic Advantage
- All materials and supplies necessary to implement the program
- Frequent progress reports for parents
Expanded Learning Time to Help Students Succeed
Brienza’s Educare ELT works in partnership with schools to help students succeed. Decades of research on after-school learning programs show, community partners and innovative teaching approaches can help engage and excite students in learning, while boosting achievement.
An effective expanded learning time program, is built around hands-on, innovative approaches on core subject areas.
Curriculum Choices That Align to State Standards
Our curriculum choices have been developed to align to State Standards supporting college and career readiness. Programs help students develop the skills to demonstrate content and the understanding of the concepts which will prepare them for performance based assessments.